Dr. M S Jha ( Mrigank Shekhar Jha)
|10 am-12 pm|
|01 pm-06 pm|
|10 am-06 pm|
|10 am-11 am|
Recognised as a leading urologist with 25+ years of experience in preeminent medical institutes including SGPGIMS (Lucknow), Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated RML, Sucheta Kripalani and Kalawati Saran Hospital (Delhi), I hold expertise in treating all urological diseases with special interest in Laparoscopic Urological Surgeries and Kidney Transplant, Laser surgeries for Kidney stones & Laser surgeries for prostate, Various Urological Cancer Surgeries including Cancers of the Kidney, Urinary Bladder & Prostate, Genito-urinary strictures, Reconstructive Urology, Female Urology including VVF repair and Stress Incontinence surgeries, Erection and infertility problems.
I have performed/assisted 500+ live related Kidney Transplants and have successfully performed 10,000+ endourological and laser urological procedures including laser surgeries for the Prostate and Kidney/Ureteric/Bladder stones. I have worked at top corporate hospitals in Delhi and am credited with starting the Kidney Transplant Program at Venkateshwar Hospital in Delhi. I have been trained from the prestigious Addenbrooke’s Hospital - Cambridge, United Kingdom in Holmium Laser surgery for the Prostate.
Apart from this, I have presented 100+ papers at various national, zonal and regional conferences
My education and training
|MCh||Urology, SGPGIMS, Lucknow (2007)|
|M.S.||General Surgery, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi (2001)|
|MBBS||Ranchi Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi (1995)|
My publications and papers
- Autotransplantation for the management of upper ureteric avulsion during ureteroscopy, USICON 2011
- Management of chylous ascites after nephrectomy, NZ-USICON 2010
- Management of Combined Pelvic Floor Defects with use of an H-shaped Polypropylene Mesh following Vaginal Hysterectomy, NZ-USICON 2007
- Approach to Laparoscopic Radical Nephrectomy for Large (>12cm) Right Sided Renal Tumors, USICON 2007
My awards and accomplishments
- Life Member of Urological Society of India (USI)
- Life Member of North Zone Chapter of USI (NZ-USI)
- 1st prize in Best Video competition at USICON-2007
- 2nd prize in Best Video competition at NZ-USICON 2007
What I'd like to tell my patients
I understand that patients prefer to keep uro problems privy. I work hard towards addressing them to the best of my knowledge and abilities. I encourage my patients to spell their problems explicitly and not to shy away. I can help you better when I get to know your problem in detail.
It is important for patients to appreciate the importance of proper diagnosis, detailed history, focused physical examination rather than jumping directly to the tests. We came across a lot of self investigated patients on the basis of information gathered from internet. This practice is dangerous and has to be discouraged.